Scrabble word: TESTUDO
In which Scrabble dictionary does TESTUDO exist?
Definitions of TESTUDO in dictionaries:
- noun - a movable protective covering that provided protection from above
- noun - type genus of the Testudinidae
- A Roman siege device consisting of a movable screen protecting the besiegers’ approach to a wall.
- A cover formed by the overlapping shields of besiegers and held over their heads.
- noun - a portable screen used as a shield by the ancient Romans
There are 7 letters in TESTUDO: D E O S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TESTUDO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TESTUDO plus a wildcard: TESTUDO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TESTUDO
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TESTUDO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.