Scrabble word: TESTIMONIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TESTIMONIAL exist?
Definitions of TESTIMONIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - something that serves as evidence
- noun - something given or done as an expression of esteem
- noun - something that recommends (or expresses commendation of) a person or thing as worthy or desirable
- adj - expressing admiration or appreciation
- adj - of or relating to or constituting testimony
- A statement in support of a particular truth, fact, or claim.
- A written affirmation of another’s character or worth; a personal recommendation.
- Relating to or constituting a testimony or testimonial: testimonial statements; a testimonial dinner.
There are 11 letters in TESTIMONIAL: A E I I L M N O S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TESTIMONIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TESTIMONIAL plus a wildcard: TESTIMONIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TESTIMONIAL
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TESTIMONIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.