Scrabble word: TESTIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TESTIFY exist?
Definitions of TESTIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - give testimony in a court of law
- verb - provide evidence for
- To make a declaration of truth or fact under oath; submit testimony: witnesses testifying before a grand jury.
- To express or declare a strong belief, especially to make a declaration of faith.
- To make a statement based on personal knowledge in support of an asserted fact; bear witness: the exhilaration of weightlessness, to which many astronauts have testified.
- To serve as evidence: wreckage that testifies to the ferocity of the storm.
- To declare publicly; make known: testifying their faith.
- To state or affirm under oath: testified in court that he saw the defendant.
- To bear witness to; provide evidence for.
- verb - to make a declaration of truth under oath