Scrabble word: TESTIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TESTIFY exist?
Definitions of TESTIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - give testimony in a court of law
- verb - provide evidence for
- To make a declaration of truth or fact under oath; submit testimony: witnesses testifying before a grand jury.
- To express or declare a strong belief, especially to make a declaration of faith.
- To make a statement based on personal knowledge in support of an asserted fact; bear witness: the exhilaration of weightlessness, to which many astronauts have testified.
- To serve as evidence: wreckage that testifies to the ferocity of the storm.
- To declare publicly; make known: testifying their faith.
- To state or affirm under oath: testified in court that he saw the defendant.
- To bear witness to; provide evidence for.
- verb - to make a declaration of truth under oath
There are 7 letters in TESTIFY: E F I S T T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TESTIFY plus a wildcard: TESTIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TESTIFY
Images for TESTIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.