Scrabble word: TESTAMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TESTAMENT exist?
Definitions of TESTAMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a profession of belief
- noun - a legal document declaring a person's wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
- noun - strong evidence for something
- noun - either of the two main parts of the Christian Bible
- Something that serves as tangible proof or evidence: The spacious plan of the city is a testament to the foresight of its founders.
- A statement of belief; a credo: my political testament.
- A written document providing for the disposition of a person’s property after death; a will.
- A covenant between human beings and God.