Scrabble word: TESTAMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TESTAMENT exist?
Definitions of TESTAMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a profession of belief
- noun - a legal document declaring a person's wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
- noun - strong evidence for something
- noun - either of the two main parts of the Christian Bible
- Something that serves as tangible proof or evidence: The spacious plan of the city is a testament to the foresight of its founders.
- A statement of belief; a credo: my political testament.
- A written document providing for the disposition of a person’s property after death; a will.
- A covenant between human beings and God.
There are 9 letters in TESTAMENT: A E E M N S T T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TESTAMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TESTAMENT plus a wildcard: TESTAMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TESTAMENT
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TESTAMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.