Scrabble word: TESTAMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TESTAMENT exist?
Definitions of TESTAMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a profession of belief
- noun - a legal document declaring a person's wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
- noun - strong evidence for something
- noun - either of the two main parts of the Christian Bible
- Something that serves as tangible proof or evidence: The spacious plan of the city is a testament to the foresight of its founders.
- A statement of belief; a credo: my political testament.
- A written document providing for the disposition of a person’s property after death; a will.
- A covenant between human beings and God.
There are 9 letters in TESTAMENT: A E E M N S T T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TESTAMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TESTAMENT plus a wildcard: TESTAMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TESTAMENT
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words