Scrabble word: TERRITORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TERRITORY exist?
Definitions of TERRITORY in dictionaries:
- noun - a region marked off for administrative or other purposes
- noun - an area of knowledge or interest
- noun - the geographical area under the jurisdiction of a sovereign state
- An area of land; a region.
- The land and waters under the jurisdiction of a government.
- A political subdivision of a country.
- A geographic region, such as a colonial possession, that is dependent on an external government: the territories of the Holy Roman Empire.
- Often Territory.
- A subdivision of the United States that is not a state and is administered by an appointed or elected governor and elected legislature.
- A similarly organized political subdivision of Canada or Australia.
- An area for which a person is responsible as a representative or an agent: a salesperson’s territory.
- The area of a field defended by a specified team: punted the ball deep into the opponent’s territory.
- A sphere of action or interest; a province.
There are 9 letters in TERRITORY: E I O R R R T T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TERRITORY plus a wildcard: TERRITORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TERRITORY
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TERRITORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.