Scrabble word: TERRITORIAL
Is TERRITORIAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TERRITORIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - nonprofessional soldier member of a territorial military unit
- noun - a territorial military unit
- adj - of or relating to a territory
- adj - displaying territoriality
- adj - belonging to the territory of any state or ruler
- Of or relating to the geographic area under a given jurisdiction: the territorial limits of a country.
- Relating or restricted to a particular territory; regional: a territorial court.
- Often Territorial.
- Displaying territoriality; defending a territory from intruders: territorial behavior; a territorial species.
There are 11 letters in TERRITORIAL: A E I I L O R R R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TERRITORIAL
Click to search all anagrams of TERRITORIAL plus a wildcard: TERRITORIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TERRITORIAL
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TERRITORIAL
Lookup in Wiki for TERRITORIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.