Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TENDENCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENDENCY exist?
Definitions of TENDENCY in dictionaries:
- noun - an attitude of mind especially one that favors one alternative over others
- noun - an inclination to do something
- noun - a characteristic likelihood of or natural disposition toward a certain condition or character or effect
- noun - a general direction in which something tends to move
- Movement or prevailing movement in a given direction: observed the tendency of the wind; the shoreward tendency of the current.
- A characteristic likelihood: fabric that has a tendency to wrinkle.
- A predisposition to think, act, behave, or proceed in a particular way.
- An implicit direction or purpose: not openly liberal, but that is the tendency of the book.
- These nouns are compared as they refer to the direction or course of an action or a thought.
- n - an inclination to act or think in a particular way
There are 8 letters in TENDENCY: C D E E N N T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENDENCY plus a wildcard: TENDENCY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENDENCY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TENDENCY
- There are some medical causes of overweight noted in one of the next ...
- Curious tendency
- The wedding vows of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore go mostly for the ...
- JoJos Bizarre Adventure Community - View topic - Your Jojo Collection ...
- November 2011 Blog Vintage Clothing
- Ice Cube Crez de glacons cubiques avec Lku Dco tendency
- ... Pencil Statistics Term of the Day - Measures of Central tendency
- Le pouf design Kikoo Dco tendency
- ... de Escova Sanifill tendency - ver preos de outras lojas
- Maison et Objet Septembre 2012 Day 1.1 Dco tendency
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.