Scrabble word: TENDENCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENDENCY exist?
Definitions of TENDENCY in dictionaries:
- noun - an attitude of mind especially one that favors one alternative over others
- noun - an inclination to do something
- noun - a characteristic likelihood of or natural disposition toward a certain condition or character or effect
- noun - a general direction in which something tends to move
- Movement or prevailing movement in a given direction: observed the tendency of the wind; the shoreward tendency of the current.
- A characteristic likelihood: fabric that has a tendency to wrinkle.
- A predisposition to think, act, behave, or proceed in a particular way.
- An implicit direction or purpose: not openly liberal, but that is the tendency of the book.
- These nouns are compared as they refer to the direction or course of an action or a thought.
- noun - an inclination to act or think in a particular way