Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TELEXES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TELEXES exist?
Definitions of TELEXES in dictionaries:
- noun - a character printer connected to a telegraph that operates like a typewriter
- verb - communicate by telex
- v - to send a message by a type of telegraphic system
There are 7 letters in TELEXES: E E E L S T X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TELEXES plus a wildcard: TELEXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TELEXES
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TELEXES
- Report from 25 April 1943
- Page 10 Translation
- So who supporting the Warren Commission is still power today
- telex Wiktionary ting Vit
- First legal framework for Internet UNCEFACT adopts revolutionary ...
- Heres another early mention of N.M. crashed saucers that might be ...
- ENGLISH LAW OF CONTRACT
- The United Nations Headquarters in New York City .
- Abtransport von Juden.
- Bekmpfung eines Widerstandsnestes.