Scrabble word: TELEVISION
In which Scrabble dictionary does TELEVISION exist?
Definitions of TELEVISION in dictionaries:
- noun - broadcasting visual images of stationary or moving objects
- noun - a telecommunication system that transmits images of objects (stationary or moving) between distant points
- noun - an electronic device that receives television signals and displays them on a screen
- The transmission of visual images of moving and stationary objects, generally with accompanying sound, as electromagnetic waves and the reconversion of received waves into visual images.
- An electronic apparatus that receives electromagnetic waves and displays the reconverted images on a screen.
- The integrated audible and visible content of the electromagnetic waves received and converted by such an apparatus.
- Often used to modify another noun: television programs; television newscasters.
There are 10 letters in TELEVISION: E E I I L N O S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TELEVISION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TELEVISION plus a wildcard: TELEVISION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TELEVISION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TELEVISION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.