Scrabble word: TELESCOPIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does TELESCOPIC exist?
Definitions of TELESCOPIC in dictionaries:
- adj - visible only with a telescope
- adj - capable of discerning distant objects
- adj - having parts that slide one within another
- Of or relating to a telescope.
- Seen or obtained by means of a telescope: telescopic data.
- Visible only by means of a telescope: a bright star with a telescopic companion.
- Capable of discerning distant objects: telescopic vision.
- Extensible or compressible by or as if by the sliding of overlapping sections.
There are 10 letters in TELESCOPIC: C C E E I L O P S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TELESCOPIC plus a wildcard: TELESCOPIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TELESCOPIC
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TELESCOPIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.