Scrabble word: TELEGRAPH
Is TELEGRAPH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TELEGRAPH in various dictionaries:
- noun - apparatus used to communicate at a distance over a wire (usually in Morse code)
- verb - send cables, wires, or telegrams
- A communications system that transmits and receives simple unmodulated electric impulses, especially one in which the transmission and reception stations are directly connected by wires.
- A message transmitted by telegraph; a telegram.
- To transmit (a message) by telegraph.
- To send or convey a message to (a recipient) by telegraph.
- To make known (a feeling or an attitude, for example) by nonverbal means: telegraphed her derision with a smirk.
- To send or transmit a telegram.
There are 9 letters in TELEGRAPH: A E E G H L P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TELEGRAPH
To search all scrabble anagrams of TELEGRAPH, to go: TELEGRAPH?
Rearrange the letters in TELEGRAPH and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of TELEGRAPH
8 letters out of TELEGRAPH
7 letters out of TELEGRAPH
6 letters out of TELEGRAPH
5 letters out of TELEGRAPH
4 letters out of TELEGRAPH
3 letters out of TELEGRAPH
2 letters out of TELEGRAPH
Contextual use of TELEGRAPH
Images for TELEGRAPH
What's nearby TELEGRAPH
Lookup in Wiki for TELEGRAPH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TELEGRAPH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TELEGRAPH"