Scrabble word: TELEGRAPH
In which Scrabble dictionary does TELEGRAPH exist?
Definitions of TELEGRAPH in dictionaries:
- noun - apparatus used to communicate at a distance over a wire (usually in Morse code)
- verb - send cables, wires, or telegrams
- A communications system that transmits and receives simple unmodulated electric impulses, especially one in which the transmission and reception stations are directly connected by wires.
- A message transmitted by telegraph; a telegram.
- To transmit (a message) by telegraph.
- To send or convey a message to (a recipient) by telegraph.
- To make known (a feeling or an attitude, for example) by nonverbal means: telegraphed her derision with a smirk.
- To send or transmit a telegram.
There are 9 letters in TELEGRAPH: A E E G H L P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TELEGRAPH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TELEGRAPH plus a wildcard: TELEGRAPH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TELEGRAPH
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TELEGRAPH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.