Scrabble word: TECHNOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TECHNOLOGY exist?
Definitions of TECHNOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the practical application of science to commerce or industry
- noun - the discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems
- The application of science, especially to industrial or commercial objectives.
- The scientific method and material used to achieve a commercial or industrial objective.
- The body of knowledge available to a civilization that is of use in fashioning implements, practicing manual arts and skills, and extracting or collecting materials.