Scrabble word: TECHNOLOGY
Is TECHNOLOGY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TECHNOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the practical application of science to commerce or industry
- noun - the discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems
- The application of science, especially to industrial or commercial objectives.
- The scientific method and material used to achieve a commercial or industrial objective.
- The body of knowledge available to a civilization that is of use in fashioning implements, practicing manual arts and skills, and extracting or collecting materials.
There are 10 letters in TECHNOLOGY: C E G H L N O O T Y
Click to search all anagrams of TECHNOLOGY plus a wildcard: TECHNOLOGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TECHNOLOGY
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TECHNOLOGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.