Scrabble word: TAUTOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAUTOLOGY exist?
Definitions of TAUTOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - (logic) a statement that is necessarily true
- noun - useless repetition
- Needless repetition of the same sense in different words; redundancy.
- An instance of such repetition.
- An empty or vacuous statement composed of simpler statements in a fashion that makes it logically true whether the simpler statements are factually true or false; for example, the statement Either it will rain tomorrow or it will not rain tomorrow.
There are 9 letters in TAUTOLOGY: A G L O O T T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAUTOLOGY plus a wildcard: TAUTOLOGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAUTOLOGY
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TAUTOLOGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.