Scrabble word: TAUTOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAUTOLOGY exist?
Definitions of TAUTOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - (logic) a statement that is necessarily true
- noun - useless repetition
- Needless repetition of the same sense in different words; redundancy.
- An instance of such repetition.
- An empty or vacuous statement composed of simpler statements in a fashion that makes it logically true whether the simpler statements are factually true or false; for example, the statement Either it will rain tomorrow or it will not rain tomorrow.