Scrabble word: TATTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TATTLE exist?
Definitions of TATTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - disclosing information or giving evidence about another
- verb - speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
- verb - divulge confidential information or secrets
- To reveal the plans or activities of another; gossip.
- To reveal through gossiping.
- Aimless chatter; prattle.
- Gossip; talebearing.
- A tattletale.
- verb - to reveal the activities of another
There are 6 letters in TATTLE: A E L T T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TATTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TATTLE plus a wildcard: TATTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TATTLE
Images for TATTLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.