Scrabble word: TALLOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does TALLOW exist?
Definitions of TALLOW in dictionaries:
- noun - obtained from suet and used in making soap, candles and lubricants
- Hard fat obtained from parts of the bodies of cattle, sheep, or horses, and used in foodstuffs or to make candles, leather dressing, soap, and lubricants.
- Any of various similar fats, such as those obtained from plants.
- To smear or cover with tallow.
- To fatten (animals) in order to obtain tallow.
- verb - to smear with tallow (a mixture of animal fats)