Scrabble word: TALLOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does TALLOW exist?
Definitions of TALLOW in dictionaries:
- noun - obtained from suet and used in making soap, candles and lubricants
- Hard fat obtained from parts of the bodies of cattle, sheep, or horses, and used in foodstuffs or to make candles, leather dressing, soap, and lubricants.
- Any of various similar fats, such as those obtained from plants.
- To smear or cover with tallow.
- To fatten (animals) in order to obtain tallow.
- verb - to smear with tallow (a mixture of animal fats)
There are 6 letters in TALLOW: A L L O T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TALLOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TALLOW plus a wildcard: TALLOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TALLOW
Images for TALLOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.