Scrabble word: TAKEOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAKEOUT exist?
Definitions of TAKEOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - prepared food that is intended to be eaten off of the premises
- noun - (bridge) a bid that asks your partner to bid another suit
- adj - of or involving food to be taken and eaten off the premises
- Intended to be eaten off the premises: takeout pizza.
- Selling or intended for the sale of food products to be consumed off the premises: a takeout counter; takeout containers.
- verb - to take or move away