Scrabble word: TAKEOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAKEOUT exist?
Definitions of TAKEOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - prepared food that is intended to be eaten off of the premises
- noun - (bridge) a bid that asks your partner to bid another suit
- adj - of or involving food to be taken and eaten off the premises
- Intended to be eaten off the premises: takeout pizza.
- Selling or intended for the sale of food products to be consumed off the premises: a takeout counter; takeout containers.
- verb - to take or move away
There are 7 letters in TAKEOUT: A E K O T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAKEOUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAKEOUT plus a wildcard: TAKEOUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAKEOUT
Images for TAKEOUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.