Scrabble word: TAKEOFF
Is TAKEOFF valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TAKEOFF in dictionaries:
- noun - a departure
- noun - the initial ascent of an airplane as it becomes airborne
- noun - a composition that imitates or misrepresents somebody's style, usually in a humorous way
- noun - humorous or satirical mimicry
- The act of rising in flight.
- The point or place from which one takes off.
- An amusing imitative caricature or burlesque.
- noun - the act of rising in flight
There are 7 letters in TAKEOFF: A E F F K O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAKEOFF
Click to search all anagrams of TAKEOFF plus a wildcard: TAKEOFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAKEOFF
Images for TAKEOFF
Lookup in Wiki for TAKEOFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.