Scrabble word: TAKEDOWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAKEDOWN exist?
Definitions of TAKEDOWN in dictionaries:
- noun - (amateur wrestling) being brought to the mat from a standing position
- noun - a crushing remark
- An article or apparatus that can be taken down or apart.
- The mechanism that allows an article or apparatus to be easily taken down.
- A move or maneuver in wrestling or the martial arts in which a standing opponent is forced to the floor.
- The act of humiliating a person.
- An instance of such humiliation: She gave you quite a takedown.
- noun - an article that can be taken apart easily
There are 8 letters in TAKEDOWN: A D E K N O T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAKEDOWN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAKEDOWN plus a wildcard: TAKEDOWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAKEDOWN
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TAKEDOWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.