Scrabble word: TAKEDOWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAKEDOWN exist?
Definitions of TAKEDOWN in dictionaries:
- noun - (amateur wrestling) being brought to the mat from a standing position
- noun - a crushing remark
- An article or apparatus that can be taken down or apart.
- The mechanism that allows an article or apparatus to be easily taken down.
- A move or maneuver in wrestling or the martial arts in which a standing opponent is forced to the floor.
- The act of humiliating a person.
- An instance of such humiliation: She gave you quite a takedown.
- noun - an article that can be taken apart easily