Scrabble word: TAKEAWAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAKEAWAY exist?
Definitions of TAKEAWAY in dictionaries:
- noun - prepared food that is intended to be eaten off of the premises
- noun - a concession made by a labor union to a company that is trying to lower its expenditures
- noun - the act of taking the ball or puck away from the team on the offense (as by the interception of a pass)
- A concession, as in a lower level of health benefits, made by a labor union to a company in negotiating a new contract.
- noun - prepared food to be taken away from its place of sale
There are 8 letters in TAKEAWAY: A A A E K T W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAKEAWAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAKEAWAY plus a wildcard: TAKEAWAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAKEAWAY
Images for TAKEAWAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.