Is TAKEAWAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAKEAWAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - prepared food that is intended to be eaten off of the premises
- noun - a concession made by a labor union to a company that is trying to lower its expenditures
- noun - the act of taking the ball or puck away from the team on the offense (as by the interception of a pass)
- A concession, as in a lower level of health benefits, made by a labor union to a company in negotiating a new contract.
- noun - prepared food to be taken away from its place of sale
There are 8 letters in TAKEAWAY: A A A E K T W Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TAKEAWAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAKEAWAY, to go: TAKEAWAY?
Rearrange the letters in TAKEAWAY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of TAKEAWAY
6 letters out of TAKEAWAY
5 letters out of TAKEAWAY
4 letters out of TAKEAWAY
3 letters out of TAKEAWAY
2 letters out of TAKEAWAY
Contextual use of TAKEAWAY
What's nearby TAKEAWAY
Lookup in Wiki for TAKEAWAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TAKEAWAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TAKEAWAY"