Scrabble word: TAKEAWAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAKEAWAY exist?
Definitions of TAKEAWAY in dictionaries:
- noun - prepared food that is intended to be eaten off of the premises
- noun - a concession made by a labor union to a company that is trying to lower its expenditures
- noun - the act of taking the ball or puck away from the team on the offense (as by the interception of a pass)
- A concession, as in a lower level of health benefits, made by a labor union to a company in negotiating a new contract.
- noun - prepared food to be taken away from its place of sale