Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TABBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TABBING exist?
Definitions of TABBING in dictionaries:
- noun - the bill in a restaurant
- noun - sensationalist journalism
- noun - the key on a typewriter or a word processor that causes a tabulation
- noun - a short strip of material attached to or projecting from something in order to facilitate opening or identifying or handling it
- noun - a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- verb - to name or designate
There are 7 letters in TABBING: A B B G I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TABBING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TABBING plus a wildcard: TABBING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TABBING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TABBING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.