Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SYNIZESIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNIZESIS exist?
Definitions of SYNIZESIS in dictionaries:
- noun - the contraction of chromatin towards one side of the nucleus during the prophase of meiosis
- The union in pronunciation of two adjacent vowels into one syllable without forming a diphthong.
- The phase of meiosis in some species in which the chromatin contracts into a mass at one side of the nucleus.
There are 9 letters in SYNIZESIS: E I I N S S S Y Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYNIZESIS plus a wildcard: SYNIZESIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYNIZESIS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SYNIZESIS
- Outer ear canal (meatus) Eardrum (tympanum) Middle ear Hammer (malleus ...
- Amplitude-frequency spectrum SID
- Alveoles In Rocks
- prophase - definition of prophase by the Free Online Dictionary ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.