Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SYNFUEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNFUEL exist?
Definitions of SYNFUEL in dictionaries:
- A liquid or gaseous fuel derived from coal, shale, or tar sand, or obtained by fermentation of certain substances, such as grain.
- n - a fuel derived from fossil fuels
There are 7 letters in SYNFUEL: E F L N S U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SYNFUEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYNFUEL plus a wildcard: SYNFUEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYNFUEL
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SYNFUEL
- dotcommodity Obama On Coal To Gas synfuel - WRONG
- Side-by-side comparison of FT synthetic fuel and conventional fuel ...
- Ynt B-1 LANCER
- Zero emission synfuel from seawater BraveNewClimate
- synfuel 2012 first_circular
- Michele Kearneys Nuclear Wire Zero emission synfuel from seawater
- Audi A8 with TDI engines to run exclusively on synfuel
- Fischer Tropsch biodiesel and cellulosic ethanol have fairly good ...
- GC of synfuel