Scrabble word: SYNDROME
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNDROME exist?
Definitions of SYNDROME in dictionaries:
- noun - a complex of concurrent things
- noun - a pattern of symptoms indicative of some disease
- A group of symptoms that collectively indicate or characterize a disease, a psychological disorder, or another abnormal condition.
- A complex of symptoms indicating the existence of an undesirable condition or quality.
- A distinctive or characteristic pattern of behavior: Skipping breakfast and buying a cup of coffee on the way to work became a syndrome as the months wore on.
- noun - a group of symptoms that characterize a particular disorder
There are 8 letters in SYNDROME: D E M N O R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SYNDROME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYNDROME plus a wildcard: SYNDROME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYNDROME
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SYNDROME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.