Scrabble word: SYNDROME
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNDROME exist?
Definitions of SYNDROME in dictionaries:
- noun - a complex of concurrent things
- noun - a pattern of symptoms indicative of some disease
- A group of symptoms that collectively indicate or characterize a disease, a psychological disorder, or another abnormal condition.
- A complex of symptoms indicating the existence of an undesirable condition or quality.
- A distinctive or characteristic pattern of behavior: Skipping breakfast and buying a cup of coffee on the way to work became a syndrome as the months wore on.
- noun - a group of symptoms that characterize a particular disorder
There are 8 letters in SYNDROME: D E M N O R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SYNDROME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYNDROME plus a wildcard: SYNDROME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYNDROME
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words