Scrabble word: SYNDICATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNDICATE exist?
Definitions of SYNDICATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities
- noun - an association of companies for some definite purpose
- noun - a news agency that sells features or articles or photographs etc. to newspapers for simultaneous publication
- verb - join together into a syndicate
- verb - organize into or form a syndicate
- verb - sell articles, television programs, or photos to several publications or independent broadcasting stations
- An association of people or firms authorized to undertake a duty or transact specific business.
- An association of people or firms formed to engage in an enterprise or promote a common interest.
- A loose affiliation of gangsters in control of organized criminal activities.
- An agency that sells articles, features, or photographs for publication in a number of newspapers or periodicals simultaneously.
- A company consisting of a number of separate newspapers; a newspaper chain.
- The office, position, or jurisdiction of a syndic or body of syndics.
- To organize into or manage as a syndicate.
- To sell shares in.
- To sell (a comic strip or column, for example) through a syndicate for simultaneous publication in newspapers or periodicals.
- To join together in a syndicate.
There are 9 letters in SYNDICATE: A C D E I N S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SYNDICATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYNDICATE plus a wildcard: SYNDICATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYNDICATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SYNDICATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.