Scrabble word: SYNCHRONIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNCHRONIZE exist?
Definitions of SYNCHRONIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - make synchronous and adjust in time or manner
- verb - happen at the same time
- verb - make (motion picture sound) exactly simultaneous with the action
- verb - arrange or represent events so that they co-occur
- verb - operate simultaneously
- verb - cause to indicate the same time or rate
- To occur at the same time; be simultaneous.
- To operate in unison.
- To cause to occur or operate with exact coincidence in time or rate: We synchronized our watches.
- To cause to occur or operate at the same time as something else: They synchronized their trip with the annual tulip festival.
- To arrange (historical events) in a synchronism so as to indicate parallel occurrence.
- To cause (soundtrack and action) to match exactly in a film.
There are 11 letters in SYNCHRONIZE: C E H I N N O R S Y Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SYNCHRONIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYNCHRONIZE plus a wildcard: SYNCHRONIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYNCHRONIZE
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SYNCHRONIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.