Scrabble word: SYMPHONY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYMPHONY exist?
Definitions of SYMPHONY in dictionaries:
- noun - a long and complex sonata for symphony orchestra
- noun - a large orchestra
- An extended piece in three or more movements for symphony orchestra, essentially a large-scale, complex sonata.
- An instrumental passage in a vocal or choral composition.
- An instrumental overture or interlude, as in early opera.
- A symphony orchestra.
- An orchestral concert.
- Harmony, especially of sound or color.
- Something characterized by a harmonious combination of elements.
- noun - an orchestral composition