Scrabble word: SYMPHONY
Is SYMPHONY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SYMPHONY in dictionaries:
- noun - a long and complex sonata for symphony orchestra
- noun - a large orchestra
- An extended piece in three or more movements for symphony orchestra, essentially a large-scale, complex sonata.
- An instrumental passage in a vocal or choral composition.
- An instrumental overture or interlude, as in early opera.
- A symphony orchestra.
- An orchestral concert.
- Harmony, especially of sound or color.
- Something characterized by a harmonious combination of elements.
- noun - an orchestral composition
There are 8 letters in SYMPHONY: H M N O P S Y Y
Click to search all anagrams of SYMPHONY plus a wildcard: SYMPHONY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYMPHONY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SYMPHONY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.