Scrabble word: SYMPATHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYMPATHY exist?
Definitions of SYMPATHY in dictionaries:
- noun - an inclination to support or be loyal to or to agree with an opinion
- noun - sharing the feelings of others (especially feelings of sorrow or anguish)
- noun - a relation of affinity or harmony between people
- A relationship or an affinity between people or things in which whatever affects one correspondingly affects the other.
- Mutual understanding or affection arising from this relationship or affinity.
- The act or power of sharing the feelings of another.
- Often sympathies.
- Harmonious agreement; accord: He is in sympathy with their beliefs.
- A feeling of loyalty; allegiance.
- A relation between parts or organs by which a disease or disorder in one induces an effect in the other.
- noun - a feeling of compassion for another's suffering
There are 8 letters in SYMPATHY: A H M P S T Y Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYMPATHY plus a wildcard: SYMPATHY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYMPATHY
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SYMPATHY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.