Scrabble word: SYMPATHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYMPATHY exist?
Definitions of SYMPATHY in dictionaries:
- noun - an inclination to support or be loyal to or to agree with an opinion
- noun - sharing the feelings of others (especially feelings of sorrow or anguish)
- noun - a relation of affinity or harmony between people
- A relationship or an affinity between people or things in which whatever affects one correspondingly affects the other.
- Mutual understanding or affection arising from this relationship or affinity.
- The act or power of sharing the feelings of another.
- Often sympathies.
- Harmonious agreement; accord: He is in sympathy with their beliefs.
- A feeling of loyalty; allegiance.
- A relation between parts or organs by which a disease or disorder in one induces an effect in the other.
- noun - a feeling of compassion for another's suffering