Scrabble word: SYMMETRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYMMETRY exist?
Definitions of SYMMETRY in dictionaries:
- noun - (mathematics) an attribute of a shape or relation
- noun - balance among the parts of something
- noun - (physics) the property of being isotropic
- Exact correspondence of form and constituent configuration on opposite sides of a dividing line or plane or about a center or an axis.
- A relationship of characteristic correspondence, equivalence, or identity among constituents of an entity or between different entities: the narrative symmetry of the novel.
- Beauty as a result of balance or harmonious arrangement.
- noun - an exact correspondence between the opposite halves of a figure