Scrabble word: SYMMETRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYMMETRY exist?
Definitions of SYMMETRY in dictionaries:
- noun - (mathematics) an attribute of a shape or relation
- noun - balance among the parts of something
- noun - (physics) the property of being isotropic
- Exact correspondence of form and constituent configuration on opposite sides of a dividing line or plane or about a center or an axis.
- A relationship of characteristic correspondence, equivalence, or identity among constituents of an entity or between different entities: the narrative symmetry of the novel.
- Beauty as a result of balance or harmonious arrangement.
- noun - an exact correspondence between the opposite halves of a figure
There are 8 letters in SYMMETRY: E M M R S T Y Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SYMMETRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYMMETRY plus a wildcard: SYMMETRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYMMETRY
Images for SYMMETRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.