Scrabble word: SYLLABUB
Is SYLLABUB valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SYLLABUB in dictionaries:
- noun - spiced hot milk with rum or wine
- noun - sweetened cream beaten with wine or liquor
- A drink made of sweetened milk or cream curdled with wine or spirits.
- A cold dessert made with sweetened cream thickened with gelatin and beaten with wine, spirits, or fruit juice.
- noun - an alcoholic beverage or dessert
There are 8 letters in SYLLABUB: A B B L L S U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SYLLABUB
Click to search all anagrams of SYLLABUB plus a wildcard: SYLLABUB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYLLABUB
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SYLLABUB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.