Scrabble word: SYCAMORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYCAMORE exist?
Definitions of SYCAMORE in dictionaries:
- noun - variably colored and sometimes variegated hard tough elastic wood of a sycamore tree
- noun - any of several trees of the genus Platanus having thin pale bark that scales off in small plates and lobed leaves and ball-shaped heads of fruits
- noun - Eurasian maple tree with pale grey bark that peels in flakes like that of a sycamore tree
- noun - thick-branched wide-spreading tree of Africa and adjacent southwestern Asia often buttressed with branches rising from near the ground
- Any of various deciduous trees of the genus Platanus, especially P.
- A Eurasian deciduous maple tree (Acer pseudoplatanus) having palmately lobed leaves, winged fruits, and greenish flowers.
- A fig tree (Ficus sycomorus) of Africa and adjacent southwest Asia, mentioned in the Bible, having clusters of figs borne on short leafless twigs.
- noun - a North American tree
There are 8 letters in SYCAMORE: A C E M O R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SYCAMORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYCAMORE plus a wildcard: SYCAMORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYCAMORE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SYCAMORE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.