Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SWOLLEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWOLLEN exist?
Definitions of SWOLLEN in dictionaries:
- noun - the undulating movement of the surface of the open sea
- noun - a rounded elevation (especially one on an ocean floor)
- noun - a crescendo followed by a decrescendo
- noun - a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- adj - characteristic of false pride
- Expanded by or as if by internal pressure; distended: a swollen toe.
- Overblown; bombastic: swollen rhetoric.
- adj - fashionable
- v - to increase in size or volume
There are 7 letters in SWOLLEN: E L L N O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWOLLEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWOLLEN plus a wildcard: SWOLLEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWOLLEN
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SWOLLEN
- swollen Knee Causes Treatment Pain relief Pictures swollen ...
- swollen Tonsils - Pictures Symptoms Causes Treatment Remedies
- swollen Ankles - Treatment Pictures Pregnancy Symptoms Causes
- Pictures Of swollen Tonsils
- swollen Lymph Nodes Symptoms Causes Diagnosis Treatment ...
- tonsils pictures 3
- Causes of swollen Uvula (Throat) - Symptoms Treatment Remedies ...
- Picture Of swollen Tonsils
- ... and the doc says that my tonsils are easy to swollen and because of
- swollen Tonsils Pictures