Scrabble word: SWOLLEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWOLLEN exist?
Definitions of SWOLLEN in dictionaries:
- noun - the undulating movement of the surface of the open sea
- noun - a rounded elevation (especially one on an ocean floor)
- noun - a crescendo followed by a decrescendo
- noun - a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- adj - characteristic of false pride
- Expanded by or as if by internal pressure; distended: a swollen toe.
- Overblown; bombastic: swollen rhetoric.
- adj - fashionable
- verb - to increase in size or volume