Scrabble word: SWOLLEN
Is SWOLLEN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SWOLLEN in dictionaries:
- verb - increase in size, magnitude, number, or intensity
- verb - become filled with pride, arrogance, or anger
- verb - expand abnormally
- verb - come up (as of feelings and thoughts, or other ephemeral things)
- verb - come up, as of a liquid
- verb - cause to become swollen
- adj - characteristic of false pride
- Expanded by or as if by internal pressure; distended: a swollen toe.
- Overblown; bombastic: swollen rhetoric.
- adj - fashionable
- verb - to increase in size or volume
There are 7 letters in SWOLLEN: E L L N O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWOLLEN
Click to search all anagrams of SWOLLEN plus a wildcard: SWOLLEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWOLLEN
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SWOLLEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.