Scrabble word: SWELLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWELLS exist?
Definitions of SWELLS in dictionaries:
- noun - the undulating movement of the surface of the open sea
- noun - a rounded elevation (especially one on an ocean floor)
- noun - a crescendo followed by a decrescendo
- noun - a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- verb - increase in size, magnitude, number, or intensity
- verb - become filled with pride, arrogance, or anger
- verb - expand abnormally
- verb - come up (as of feelings and thoughts, or other ephemeral things)
- verb - come up, as of a liquid
- verb - cause to become swollen
- adj - fashionable
- verb - to increase in size or volume
There are 6 letters in SWELLS: E L L S S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWELLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWELLS plus a wildcard: SWELLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWELLS
Images for SWELLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.