Scrabble word: SWELLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWELLING exist?
Definitions of SWELLING in dictionaries:
- noun - an abnormal protuberance or localized enlargement
- noun - something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- noun - the increase in volume of certain substances when they are heated (often accompanied by release of water)
- verb - increase in size, magnitude, number, or intensity
- verb - become filled with pride, arrogance, or anger
- verb - expand abnormally
- verb - come up (as of feelings and thoughts, or other ephemeral things)
- verb - come up, as of a liquid
- verb - cause to become swollen
- The state of being swollen.
- Something swollen, especially an abnormally swollen body part or area.
- noun - something that is swollen
There are 8 letters in SWELLING: E G I L L N S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWELLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWELLING plus a wildcard: SWELLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWELLING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SWELLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.