Scrabble word: SWELLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWELLING exist?
Definitions of SWELLING in dictionaries:
- noun - an abnormal protuberance or localized enlargement
- noun - something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- noun - the increase in volume of certain substances when they are heated (often accompanied by release of water)
- verb - increase in size, magnitude, number, or intensity
- verb - become filled with pride, arrogance, or anger
- verb - expand abnormally
- verb - come up (as of feelings and thoughts, or other ephemeral things)
- verb - come up, as of a liquid
- verb - cause to become swollen
- The state of being swollen.
- Something swollen, especially an abnormally swollen body part or area.
- noun - something that is swollen