Scrabble word: SWEEPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWEEPING exist?
Definitions of SWEEPING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of cleaning with a broom
- verb - sweep across or over
- verb - move with sweeping, effortless, gliding motions
- verb - sweep with a broom or as if with a broom
- verb - force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action
- verb - to cover or extend over an area or time period
- verb - clean by sweeping
- verb - win an overwhelming victory in or on
- verb - cover the entire range of
- verb - make a big sweeping gesture or movement
- adj - taking in or moving over (or as if over) a wide area
- adj - ignoring distinctions
- Having wide-ranging influence or effect: sweeping changes.
- Moving in or as if in a wide curve: a sweeping gesture; a sweeping glance.
- Indiscriminate; wholesale: sweeping generalizations.
- Overwhelming; complete: a sweeping victory.
- The action of one that sweeps.
- verb - to clear or clean with a brush or broom