Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SWEEPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWEEPING exist?
Definitions of SWEEPING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of cleaning with a broom
- verb - sweep across or over
- verb - move with sweeping, effortless, gliding motions
- verb - sweep with a broom or as if with a broom
- verb - force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action
- verb - to cover or extend over an area or time period
- verb - clean by sweeping
- verb - win an overwhelming victory in or on
- verb - cover the entire range of
- verb - make a big sweeping gesture or movement
- adj - taking in or moving over (or as if over) a wide area
- adj - ignoring distinctions
- Having wide-ranging influence or effect: sweeping changes.
- Moving in or as if in a wide curve: a sweeping gesture; a sweeping glance.
- Indiscriminate; wholesale: sweeping generalizations.
- Overwhelming; complete: a sweeping victory.
- The action of one that sweeps.
- verb - to clear or clean with a brush or broom
There are 8 letters in SWEEPING: E E G I N P S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWEEPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWEEPING plus a wildcard: SWEEPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWEEPING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SWEEPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.