Scrabble word: SUSPENSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUSPENSION exist?
Definitions of SUSPENSION in dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture in which fine particles are suspended in a fluid where they are supported by buoyancy
- noun - a time interval during which there is a temporary cessation of something
- noun - temporary cessation or suspension
- noun - an interruption in the intensity or amount of something
- noun - a mechanical system of springs or shock absorbers connecting the wheels and axles to the chassis of a wheeled vehicle
- noun - the act of suspending something (hanging it from above so it moves freely)
- noun - a temporary debarment (from a privilege or position etc)
- A temporary abrogation or deferment.
- A debarment, as from office or privilege.
- A postponement of judgment, opinion, or decision.
- The prolongation of one or more tones of a chord into a following chord to create a temporary dissonance.
- The tone so prolonged.
- A device from which a mechanical part is suspended.
- The system of springs and other devices that insulates the chassis of a vehicle from shocks transmitted through the wheels.
- A relatively coarse, noncolloidal dispersion of solid particles in a liquid.
There are 10 letters in SUSPENSION: E I N N O P S S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUSPENSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUSPENSION plus a wildcard: SUSPENSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUSPENSION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUSPENSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.