Is SUSPENSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUSPENSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture in which fine particles are suspended in a fluid where they are supported by buoyancy
- noun - a time interval during which there is a temporary cessation of something
- noun - temporary cessation or suspension
- noun - an interruption in the intensity or amount of something
- noun - a mechanical system of springs or shock absorbers connecting the wheels and axles to the chassis of a wheeled vehicle
- noun - the act of suspending something (hanging it from above so it moves freely)
- noun - a temporary debarment (from a privilege or position etc)
- A temporary abrogation or deferment.
- A debarment, as from office or privilege.
- A postponement of judgment, opinion, or decision.
- The prolongation of one or more tones of a chord into a following chord to create a temporary dissonance.
- The tone so prolonged.
- A device from which a mechanical part is suspended.
- The system of springs and other devices that insulates the chassis of a vehicle from shocks transmitted through the wheels.
- A relatively coarse, noncolloidal dispersion of solid particles in a liquid.
There are 10 letters in SUSPENSION: E I N N O P S S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUSPENSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUSPENSION, to go: SUSPENSION?
Rearrange the letters in SUSPENSION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of SUSPENSION
9 letters out of SUSPENSION
8 letters out of SUSPENSION
7 letters out of SUSPENSION
6 letters out of SUSPENSION
5 letters out of SUSPENSION
4 letters out of SUSPENSION
3 letters out of SUSPENSION
2 letters out of SUSPENSION
Contextual use of SUSPENSION
What's nearby SUSPENSION
Lookup in Wiki for SUSPENSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUSPENSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUSPENSION"