Scrabble word: SUSPENSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUSPENSION exist?
Definitions of SUSPENSION in dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture in which fine particles are suspended in a fluid where they are supported by buoyancy
- noun - a time interval during which there is a temporary cessation of something
- noun - temporary cessation or suspension
- noun - an interruption in the intensity or amount of something
- noun - a mechanical system of springs or shock absorbers connecting the wheels and axles to the chassis of a wheeled vehicle
- noun - the act of suspending something (hanging it from above so it moves freely)
- noun - a temporary debarment (from a privilege or position etc)
- A temporary abrogation or deferment.
- A debarment, as from office or privilege.
- A postponement of judgment, opinion, or decision.
- The prolongation of one or more tones of a chord into a following chord to create a temporary dissonance.
- The tone so prolonged.
- A device from which a mechanical part is suspended.
- The system of springs and other devices that insulates the chassis of a vehicle from shocks transmitted through the wheels.
- A relatively coarse, noncolloidal dispersion of solid particles in a liquid.