Scrabble word: SUSPENDED
Is SUSPENDED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SUSPENDED in dictionaries:
- verb - hang freely
- verb - cause to be held in suspension in a fluid
- verb - bar temporarily
- verb - stop a process or a habit by imposing a freeze on it
- verb - make inoperative or stop
- verb - render temporarily ineffective
- adj - (of undissolved particles in a fluid) supported or kept from sinking or falling by buoyancy and without apparent attachment
- verb - to cause to stop for a period
There are 9 letters in SUSPENDED: D D E E N P S S U
Click to search all anagrams of SUSPENDED plus a wildcard: SUSPENDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUSPENDED
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUSPENDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.