Scrabble word: SURVIVAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SURVIVAL exist?
Definitions of SURVIVAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of surviving
- noun - a natural process resulting in the evolution of organisms best adapted to the environment
- noun - something that survives
- The act or process of surviving.
- The fact of having survived.
- Often used to modify another noun: survival techniques; survival equipment.
- noun - a living or continuing longer than another person or thing
There are 8 letters in SURVIVAL: A I L R S U V V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SURVIVAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SURVIVAL plus a wildcard: SURVIVAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SURVIVAL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SURVIVAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.