Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SURVEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SURVEY exist?
Definitions of SURVEY in dictionaries:
- noun - a detailed critical inspection
- noun - short descriptive summary (of events)
- noun - the act of looking or seeing or observing
- verb - consider in a comprehensive way
- verb - look over carefully or inspect
- verb - keep under surveillance
- verb - hold a review (of troops)
- verb - make a survey of
- verb - plot a map of (land)
- To examine or look at in a comprehensive way.
- To inspect carefully; scrutinize: “Two women were surveying the other people on the platform” (Thomas Wolfe).
- To determine the boundaries, area, or elevations of (land or structures on the earth’s surface) by means of measuring angles and distances, using the techniques of geometry and trigonometry.
- To inspect and determine the structural condition of (a building).
- To conduct a statistical survey on.
- To range one’s gaze leisurely over.
- A detailed inspection or investigation.
- A general or comprehensive view.
- The process of surveying.
- A report on or map of what has been surveyed.
- v - to determine the boundaries, area, or elevations of by measuring angles and distances
There are 6 letters in SURVEY: E R S U V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SURVEY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SURVEY plus a wildcard: SURVEY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SURVEY
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SURVEY
- ... survey Financial Aid survey Finance survey. National survey of
- Online Discipleship survey St. Andrews Assembly of God
- Satisfaction survey My survey Expert
- Factors to Consider when Creating Customer surveys
- ... survey results 2008 citizen survey supplemental tables citizen survey
- Storm Water Quality Management survey
- Futurity.org survey says More harm than good
- survey Software Reviews - Compare Online survey Tools
- David Report reader survey David Report