Scrabble word: SURVEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SURVEY exist?
Definitions of SURVEY in dictionaries:
- noun - a detailed critical inspection
- noun - short descriptive summary (of events)
- noun - the act of looking or seeing or observing
- verb - consider in a comprehensive way
- verb - look over carefully or inspect
- verb - keep under surveillance
- verb - hold a review (of troops)
- verb - make a survey of
- verb - plot a map of (land)
- To examine or look at in a comprehensive way.
- To inspect carefully; scrutinize: “Two women were surveying the other people on the platform” (Thomas Wolfe).
- To determine the boundaries, area, or elevations of (land or structures on the earth’s surface) by means of measuring angles and distances, using the techniques of geometry and trigonometry.
- To inspect and determine the structural condition of (a building).
- To conduct a statistical survey on.
- To range one’s gaze leisurely over.
- A detailed inspection or investigation.
- A general or comprehensive view.
- The process of surveying.
- A report on or map of what has been surveyed.
- verb - to determine the boundaries, area, or elevations of by measuring angles and distances
There are 6 letters in SURVEY: E R S U V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SURVEY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SURVEY plus a wildcard: SURVEY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SURVEY
Images for SURVEY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.