Scrabble word: SURROGATE
Is SURROGATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SURROGATE in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who takes the place of another person
- noun - a person appointed to represent or act on behalf of others
- adj - providing or receiving nurture or parental care though not related by blood or legal ties
- One that takes the place of another; a substitute.
- A person or an animal that functions as a substitute for another, as in a social or family role.
- A surrogate mother.
- A figure of authority who takes the place of the father or mother in a person’s unconscious or emotional life.
- A judge in New York and some other states having jurisdiction over the probate of wills and the settlement of estates.
- To put in the place of another, especially as a successor; replace.
- To appoint (another) as a replacement for oneself.
There are 9 letters in SURROGATE: A E G O R R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SURROGATE
Click to search all anagrams of SURROGATE plus a wildcard: SURROGATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SURROGATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SURROGATE
Lookup in Wiki for SURROGATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.