Scrabble word: SURGERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SURGERY exist?
Definitions of SURGERY in dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of medical science that treats disease or injury by operative procedures
- noun - a room where a doctor or dentist can be consulted
- noun - a room in a hospital equipped for the performance of surgical operations
- noun - a medical procedure involving an incision with instruments
- The branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of injury, deformity, and disease by manual and instrumental means.
- A surgical operation or procedure, especially one involving the removal or replacement of a diseased organ or tissue.
- An operating room or a laboratory of a surgeon or of a hospital’s surgical staff.
- The skill or work of a surgeon.
- Chiefly British.
- A physician’s, dentist’s, or veterinarian’s office.
- The period during which a physician, dentist, or veterinarian consults with or treats patients in the office.
- noun - the treatment of medical problems by operation