Scrabble word: SURGERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SURGERY exist?
Definitions of SURGERY in dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of medical science that treats disease or injury by operative procedures
- noun - a room where a doctor or dentist can be consulted
- noun - a room in a hospital equipped for the performance of surgical operations
- noun - a medical procedure involving an incision with instruments
- The branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of injury, deformity, and disease by manual and instrumental means.
- A surgical operation or procedure, especially one involving the removal or replacement of a diseased organ or tissue.
- An operating room or a laboratory of a surgeon or of a hospital’s surgical staff.
- The skill or work of a surgeon.
- Chiefly British.
- A physician’s, dentist’s, or veterinarian’s office.
- The period during which a physician, dentist, or veterinarian consults with or treats patients in the office.
- noun - the treatment of medical problems by operation
There are 7 letters in SURGERY: E G R R S U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SURGERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SURGERY plus a wildcard: SURGERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SURGERY
Images for SURGERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.