Scrabble word: SUPPRESSOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUPPRESSOR exist?
Definitions of SUPPRESSOR in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who suppresses
- noun - a gene that suppresses the phenotypic expression of another gene (especially of a mutant gene)
- noun - an electrical device for suppressing unwanted currents
- One that suppresses: a suppressor of free speech.
- A gene that suppresses the phenotypic expression of another gene, especially of a mutant gene.
- A device, such as a resistor or grid, that is used in an electrical or electronic system to reduce unwanted currents.
- verb - to put an end to forcibly
There are 10 letters in SUPPRESSOR: E O P P R R S S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUPPRESSOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUPPRESSOR plus a wildcard: SUPPRESSOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUPPRESSOR
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUPPRESSOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.