Scrabble word: SUPPRESSOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUPPRESSOR exist?
Definitions of SUPPRESSOR in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who suppresses
- noun - a gene that suppresses the phenotypic expression of another gene (especially of a mutant gene)
- noun - an electrical device for suppressing unwanted currents
- One that suppresses: a suppressor of free speech.
- A gene that suppresses the phenotypic expression of another gene, especially of a mutant gene.
- A device, such as a resistor or grid, that is used in an electrical or electronic system to reduce unwanted currents.
- verb - to put an end to forcibly