Scrabble word: SUPPORTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUPPORTER exist?
Definitions of SUPPORTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- noun - someone who supports or champions something
- noun - a person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- noun - a band (usually elastic) worn around the leg to hold up a stocking (or around the arm to hold up a sleeve)
- noun - a support for the genitals worn by men engaging in strenuous exercise
- One that supports, as a structural member of a building.
- One who promotes or advocates; an adherent: a supporter of capitalism.
- An athletic supporter.
- An animal or a figure that supports a shield in a coat of arms.
- verb - to hold up or add strength to
There are 9 letters in SUPPORTER: E O P P R R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUPPORTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUPPORTER plus a wildcard: SUPPORTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUPPORTER
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUPPORTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.