Scrabble word: SUNBURST
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUNBURST exist?
Definitions of SUNBURST in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden emergence of the sun from behind clouds
- noun - a design consisting of a central disk resembling the sun and rays emanating from it
- noun - a jeweled brooch with a pattern resembling the sun
- A sudden burst of sunlight, as through broken clouds.
- A pattern or design consisting of a central disk with radiating spires projecting in the manner of sunbeams.
- A jeweled brooch with such a design.
- noun - a burst of sunlight