Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUNBURST
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUNBURST exist?
Definitions of SUNBURST in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden emergence of the sun from behind clouds
- noun - a design consisting of a central disk resembling the sun and rays emanating from it
- noun - a jeweled brooch with a pattern resembling the sun
- A sudden burst of sunlight, as through broken clouds.
- A pattern or design consisting of a central disk with radiating spires projecting in the manner of sunbeams.
- A jeweled brooch with such a design.
- noun - a burst of sunlight
There are 8 letters in SUNBURST: B N R S S T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUNBURST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUNBURST plus a wildcard: SUNBURST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUNBURST
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUNBURST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.