Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SULKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SULKS exist?
Definitions of SULKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a mood or display of sullen aloofness or withdrawal
- verb - be in a huff and display one's displeasure
- v - to be sulky
There are 5 letters in SULKS: K L S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SULKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SULKS plus a wildcard: SULKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SULKS
Images for SULKS
- The Pirates Of Penzance
- paris hilton sulks when she finds out indian children cant afford her ...
- Lea Thume - Danmark LinkedIn
- Fiona Anderson - Moms Shoulder
- Small Cat sulks.
- Jeffery sulks.gif
- ... criticize indulge in monumental sulks in huffs in snide remarks borrow
- This Weeks Special Moments Brought to you by the UEFA Champions ...
- Stephen Colbert sulks in Despair Post-Obama Win (Video) Hollywood ...
- ... Maturity Brings Masters Green Jacket as Woods sulks - Bloomberg
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.