Scrabble word: SULFUROUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SULFUROUS exist?
Definitions of SULFUROUS in dictionaries:
- adj - of or related to or containing sulfur or derived from sulfur
- adj - harsh or corrosive in tone
- adj - characterized by oppressive heat and humidity
- Of, relating to, derived from, or containing sulfur, especially with valence 4.
- Characteristic of or emanating from burning sulfur.
- Fiery; hellish.
There are 9 letters in SULFUROUS: F L O R S S U U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SULFUROUS plus a wildcard: SULFUROUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SULFUROUS
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SULFUROUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.