Scrabble word: SUCCEED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUCCEED exist?
Definitions of SUCCEED in dictionaries:
- verb - attain success or reach a desired goal
- verb - be the successor (of)
- To come next in time or succession; follow after another, replace another in an office or a position: She succeeded to the throne.
- To accomplish something desired or intended: “Success is counted sweetest/By those who ne’er succeed” (Emily Dickinson).
- To devolve upon a person by way of inheritance.
- To come after in time or order; follow.
- To come after and take the place of.
- verb - to accomplish something desired or intended