Scrabble word: SUBSTITUTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBSTITUTION exist?
Definitions of SUBSTITUTION in dictionaries:
- noun - an event in which one thing is substituted for another
- noun - the act of putting one thing or person in the place of another: "he sent Smith in for Jones but the substitution came too late to help"
- The act or an instance of substituting.
- The state of being substituted.
- One that is substituted; a replacement.
There are 12 letters in SUBSTITUTION: B I I N O S S T T T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBSTITUTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBSTITUTION plus a wildcard: SUBSTITUTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBSTITUTION
12 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUBSTITUTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.