Scrabble word: SUBSTITUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBSTITUTE exist?
Definitions of SUBSTITUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person or thing that takes or can take the place of another
- noun - an athlete who plays only when a starter on the team is replaced
- noun - someone who takes the place of another (as when things get dangerous or difficult)
- verb - put in the place of another
- verb - be a substitute
- verb - act as a substitute
- adj - capable of substituting in any of several positions on a team
- adj - serving or used in place of another
- adj - artificial and inferior
- One that takes the place of another; a replacement: “Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality” (Barbara Grizzuti Harrison).
- A word or construction used in place of another word, phrase, or clause.
There are 10 letters in SUBSTITUTE: B E I S S T T T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBSTITUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBSTITUTE plus a wildcard: SUBSTITUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBSTITUTE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUBSTITUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.