Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUBSTITUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBSTITUTE exist?
Definitions of SUBSTITUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person or thing that takes or can take the place of another
- noun - an athlete who plays only when a starter on the team is replaced
- noun - someone who takes the place of another (as when things get dangerous or difficult)
- verb - put in the place of another
- verb - be a substitute
- verb - act as a substitute
- adj - capable of substituting in any of several positions on a team
- adj - serving or used in place of another
- adj - artificial and inferior
- One that takes the place of another; a replacement: “Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality” (Barbara Grizzuti Harrison).
- A word or construction used in place of another word, phrase, or clause.
There are 10 letters in SUBSTITUTE: B E I S S T T T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBSTITUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBSTITUTE plus a wildcard: SUBSTITUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBSTITUTE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUBSTITUTE
- substitute Folder
- substitute Review Trailer Teaser Poster DVD Blu-ray Download ...
- What Is A Salt substitute - Different Types Of Salt substitutes US ...
- What You Should Know About Sugar substitutes
- Paprika Steen is suitably menacing as Ulla the substitute. Jonas ...
- Name substitute Teacher Expiring Badges - 1000 pack
- Equal NUT810931 Sugar substitute 0.04 oz - Artificial Sweetener - 100 ...
- Yes Pandora is a Radio substitute Mark Ramsey Media LLC
- Safe and Yummy Blog Archive Egg substitute Egg Replacer
- Butter or Margerine substitute