Scrabble word: SUBSTANTIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBSTANTIAL exist?
Definitions of SUBSTANTIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - fairly large
- adj - having a firm basis in reality and being therefore important, meaningful, or considerable
- adj - having substance or capable of being treated as fact
- adj - providing abundant nourishment
- adj - of good quality and condition
- Of, relating to, or having substance; material.
- True or real; not imaginary.
- Solidly built; strong.
- Ample; sustaining: a substantial breakfast.
- Considerable in importance, value, degree, amount, or extent: won by a substantial margin.
- Possessing wealth or property; well-to-do.
- An essential.
- A solid thing.
There are 11 letters in SUBSTANTIAL: A A B I L N S S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBSTANTIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBSTANTIAL plus a wildcard: SUBSTANTIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBSTANTIAL
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUBSTANTIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.