Scrabble word: SUBSTANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBSTANCE exist?
Definitions of SUBSTANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the real physical matter of which a person or thing consists
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- noun - the idea that is intended
- noun - material of a particular kind or constitution
- noun - considerable capital (wealth or income)
- noun - what a communication that is about something is about
- noun - a particular kind or species of matter with uniform properties
- That which has mass and occupies space; matter.
- A material of a particular kind or constitution.
- Essential nature; essence.
- Gist; heart.
- That which is solid and practical in character, quality, or importance: a plan without substance.
- Density; body: Air has little substance.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “the essential import or significance of something spoken or written”: the substance of her complaint; the burden of the President’s speech; the core of an article; the gist of the prosecutor’s argument; the pith and marrow of an essay; the purport of a document.
There are 9 letters in SUBSTANCE: A B C E N S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBSTANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBSTANCE plus a wildcard: SUBSTANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBSTANCE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUBSTANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.